Our experienced N Sink team has the technical skills to address your residential and commercial plumbing needs. We offer a wide range of services for new and existing plumbing.
N Sink’s knowledgeable installers work with all types of plumbing, and are able to supply all fixtures and fittings.
We want to make sure your new build is done right the first time. We offer:
- Two-year parts and labour warranty on new home construction
- Provision of required permits
- Completion of work in accordance with CURRENT regulations
- Groundworks, rough-in and final plumbing
- Water lines, drains, and vents
- Water softeners, reverse osmosis systems
- Humidifier lines
- Sump pump and barrel
- Water recirculation line
- Fixtures, Hot water tank(s), hot water on demand systems
- Exterior hose bibbs and irrigation water lines
Plumbing placement can make or break the functionality of your kitchen. New or replacement kitchen installations can include:
- Dishwasher lines
- Fridge water lines
- Ice maker water lines
- Coffee/Espresso Station water lines
- Sinks and pot fillers
- Water filtration systems
There are more options for bathroom fixtures than ever, and we install all of them:
- Sinks, tubs, and showers
- Toilets, bidets, and urinals
- Steamer systems
- Faucets, shower heads, and body spray systems
- Grab bars, shower doors, and shower benches
- Water lines and drains
Commercial and Restaurant
N Sink is more than just your residential plumber. We are proud to offer expert commercial and restaurant plumbing services including:
- Washroom facilities
- Laboratory facilities
- Water feature water lines
- Commercial water and drainage
- Water filtration
- Restaurant grease traps
- Restaurant kitchen and coffee station water and drainage.
Flood mitigation systems are the ones you should forget about if they are working properly. We supply and install home and business flood mitigation measures such as:
- Sump pumps and barrels
- Leak detection systems
Repairs and Maintenance
Let us take away all of your plumbing repairs and maintenance headaches. With our team’s experience and skills, we will go above and beyond to resolve all your plumbing issues plus we can also take care of your ongoing plumbing maintenance.
Ask us about your renovation! We specialize in renovation or relocation of existing plumbing in bathrooms, kitchen(s), pantry, wet bar, laundry, mechanical room and commercial lunchrooms, coffee areas, laboratories, and more.
Demolition & Removal
Plumbing demolition takes care and skill. Our team is available to safely demolish and remove water lines, drains, vents, and fixtures.
Inspections & Permits
Do you know what permits you need for your project, or when inspections may be required? Let us take care of required permits and inspection bookings for you.
Repair and Replacement Services
Plumbing repairs and replacements are an important part of your interior and exterior maintenance, and the one that can have the biggest impact if not done correctly. We are master repair and replacement specialists.
We repair and replace all plumbing fixtures. For a full list, please see our Fixtures page.
Poly B Water Lines
Poly B is a grey plastic material used in residential water lines between 1975 and 2005. It is now banned due to poor durability and high instances of breakdown and leakage in homes. We offer experienced Poly B repair and replacement to protect your home.” To “As masters in Poly B repair and replacement, we will replace Poly B pipe in a manner that minimizes damages to finished residences.
Our technicians can repair leaks and clogs in:
- Plumbing stacks
- Water lines
Our team will address the following:
- Installation of a main sewer back water valve to prevent the City’s sewer from backing up into your residence as well as to reduce your residential insurance costs.
- Repair of residential or commercial sewer backups.
Venting issues can cause air locks, fumes, and backups. If you suspect a venting issue, we will be happy to resolve it for you.
We are one of the leading boiler systems install and repair companies in Calgary. Our services include:
- Supply and install of all boiler system components
- Panel and switch installation
- Storage and exchange tank installation
- Boiler system repairs
- Boiler system maintenance
Main Water & Irrigation Line Cross Connection Backflow Devices
N Sink is a top provider of cross connection backflow device services, including:
- Permit acquisition
- Supply and install of cross connection or backflow devices for main water supply and irrigation systems
- Operational testing
- Cross connection backflow device repair
- We will complete your annual mandated cross connection backflow device testing and will submit the test results on your behalf to the city, town or respective county.
“Everything was done promptly and professionally. It gives us such peace of mind to have an excellent plumber that we can rely on, and we would most definitely recommend them.”
Calgary Home Owner
“Sent somebody over within the day to see to my plumbing issues. The person was friendly, professional and efficient. Very happy with the service and would definitely use them again.”